Customer Safety During COVID-19
Your Safety and Health is the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken preventative measures and ask our customers to practice social distancing.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands and put on a mask when entering the dealership.
- The number of customers inside our facility at any time will be limited. Please refer to posted maximum occupancy signs.
- Meetings with customers will be held using social distancing guidelines, including the use of masks for both customers and staff.
- Disinfection of all frequently used areas such as (showroom, waiting area and restrooms) will be done a minimum of 8 times per day, as well as after every customer interaction.
- All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touchpoints at the time of drop off and again before pick-up, including keys.
- Shuttle service is available, customers will be asked to sit in rear seat, a cough shield is in place and both customer and driver are requested to wear masks. A maximum of 1 customer or 2 people from the same household are able to be shuttled at one time.
- Greetings that involve touching, such as handshakes, are not permitted.
- Physical space between all people will required to be at least 2 meters (i.e. lines on the floor, partitions, signage).
- Clean handwashing facilities and alcohol-based hand cleansers are provided in multiple locations throughout the building (i.e. entrances), signage is posted throughout the building encouraging good respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene, and other healthy practices.
If you have any symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you must stay home to avoid spreading illness to others. Additionally, if you traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, please follow the government guidelines and self-quarantine at home. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from BC public health officials and government agencies, as we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.