2nd & 3rd Year Apprentices-Prince Rupert
Job LocationPrince Rupert, BC
Employment TypeFull Time
We are looking for one second year and one third year apprentice mechanic to join the MacCarthy Motors Prince Rupert Team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- General maintenance and repairs such as; oil changes, lubrications, brake repairs, rear-ends, clutches, hydraulic systems, electrical problems, and tune-ups.
- Performing work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
- Diagnosing mechanical & electrical problems
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems
- Contributing to maintaining a clean shop.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Be available to work shifts from Monday to Saturday
- Have a valid British Columbia driver’s license
We are offering a competitive salary based on experience.
Please send your resume to Kevin MacCarthy, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.